Super Idiot Super Idiot

this is my boyfriends account,

I DIDN'T READ THE COMIC STRIP THE FIRST TIME I PLAYED! THEN TIMMY SHOT HIMSELF! lolololol! LOVVEEE ITTT<3

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

boyfranns account.

this game is so great. [: misfits is stuck in my head, die, die, die my darling.

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

boyfriends account

but I LOVE THIS GAME! [: it's fun, and the boss was great.[: tottalllyyy diggin' it.

The Epilepsy Game The Epilepsy Game

mmm.

this is my boyfriends account, but this game was no where as thrilling as i thought it to be. i quit at 66 because it got plain annoying. the stars formed in places i cldn't even fit my mouse through? but it kinda made my head hurt, so i guess it accuratly does it's job of "fucking you up".

Use Boxmen Use Boxmen

best puzzle platformer!

i loved it. the perfect timing challenges i wasnt expecting but they made the challenge even better! more more more more!!!!!

Spewer Spewer

awesome:]

please give me hints as to the first level of the bonus chapter:[

&amp;quot;crucify-me! Jesus&amp;quot; "crucify-me! Jesus"

retarded

im a christian. this is for nothing but to offend. but thats not even why this is a piece of shit. the graphics are shity.the mechanics are dumb. no originality. i shouldnt even be leaving you a review to tell you how dumb it is cuz its a waist of time. what ev dude. get some better skillz. try and show a little respect. ive never met an athiest that was just that. all you are is a anti christian. you have no real views. if you were for real about yer beliefs you wouldnt take the time acknowledge the image.
God bless you.

FWG Evolution FWG Evolution

well done!

its amazing how something so simple and seemingly boring is actually brilliant and entertaining as hell! i like it alot.

i do think that if you gave the beetles like species names it would make it easier to breed other species ya know? so you could keep up with the different ones you were breeding.

nice though!

Avoid or Destroyed Avoid or Destroyed

disappointed

this was fun for the first minute, that is until you find out that this is just an ad to take you away from NG. that pissed me off.

CrazyEgg responds:

all you have to do is go to kchampgames.com and then you can finish the game...its not that hard...you start with the same score as you ended with on newgrounds... and 5 lives also

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

very nice

everyone complaining about the controls is dumb. that is obviously apart of the game challenge, duh ya tards. this game is pretty awesome. and i find it very challenging. i still havent beat the boss. but that may be becaues im using a laptop touchpad mouse.

i think it would only be better if the boss had a weakness to exploit ya know?